Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Whirlwind Week

Hello from Salida!

It’s good to be home. Sleep in my own bed, watch the sunrise from the hot tub, take a brisk morning walk with my friend, ride my horse in the evening—it doesn’t get any better than that! Lots of people think it must be hard to work on the road but it sure makes you relish the time at home. Just like a three hour drive to and from the airport seems long, but driving back into our alpine valley and seeing the Collegiate Peaks is a breathtaking welcome home and makes the drive worthwhile.

Now two days after starting this post, I am headed out of town again and I only got to ride my horse once. I got totally high jacked this week by the demands of running my business. Imagine that.

This time I’m leaving town with my husband and our horses. Headed for a ranch horse clinic at the T Cross Ranch. I’ll try to write while I’m on the road.

Best,

Julie

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We'll review your comments and post them soon!